Why Choose Winnipeg Pro Painters
Communication & Planning
We listen twice as much as we talk. We want to hear what you want. Then, based on budgeting requirements, we’ll develop a detailed plan to get your project completed within your specified time frame. We’ll then provide a detailed and accurate quote always looking closely at how we can save you time and money without compromising on quality and craftsmanship.
Winnipeg Professional Painters does NOT use any paints that contain VOCs (Volatile organic compounds). Conventional paints give off toxic VOCs during, and after painting. VOCs are the cause of the strong smell of fresh paint.
We use the highest quality products and material from suppliers who share our commitment to quality, durability and safety.
Business as Usual
• Our company is fully insured. All employees have gone through extensive safety training and Workers Compensation Board coverage is in effect if someone should get injured on the job site
• All employees must undergo a criminal search. Your security is our priority.
Customer Satisfaction & Guarantee
- • You’ll be able to continue business as usual.
- • Our employees are Red Seal Certified*. We are dedicated professionals who have achieved the highest standards available in our industry.
- • We are a BBB member with an A+ rating. Zero complaints! Proof we are committed to ethical business practices and deliver a high level of service to our clients.
- • We provide quality results within budget and on-time!
- • Only after we do a complete, comprehensive, walk-through and we receive your signed job completion and return your keys, do we ask for the final payment.
*The Red Seal Certification Program is recognized as the interprovincial standard of excellence in the skilled trades across Canada.
• We will ensure plans are in place to minimize any disruption to your day-to-day activity.
• Workers are in uniform so you can easily identify our crews.
• All surfaces are covered completely, ensuring nothing gets damaged.
• We provide written daily clean-up checklists.